Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved the posts to a separate thread

I'll join in the stitch and bitch if I am able to!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a bellydancer (gingerbread lady) and a dancer with wings (angel) cutter now. The store in Horsham has the most amazingly awesome collection of cutters. It's hard not to just buy them all & be done with it. So I'm pacing myself. Besides, if I'm really that hard up for bellydancers I can always paint a hipscarf on the ducks & kitties in icing sugar!

Don't know when we'll have internet again though. The phone is being connected on Thursday, so after that at some yet-to-be-determined point in time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darshiva View Post
    I have a bellydancer (gingerbread lady) and a dancer with wings (angel) cutter now. The store in Horsham has the most amazingly awesome collection of cutters. It's hard not to just buy them all & be done with it. So I'm pacing myself. Besides, if I'm really that hard up for bellydancers I can always paint a hipscarf on the ducks & kitties in icing sugar!

Don't know when we'll have internet again though. The phone is being connected on Thursday, so after that at some yet-to-be-determined point in time.
    Photos please! The cutters sound interesting. Are you in your house now?
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

I am getting so tempted to make some Bellydancer cookie cutters now.

I'm not available on Monday and Friday night, Sunday mornings, and the 24th this month in general. I really hope this actually happens. It would be so cool.

Post Thanks / Like

For me most days and times are good. I have insomnia so if it's at nighttime in Aus it doesn't matter haha. My last sewing project is finished though, I had to very quickly alter a jacket I needed for a wedding today. Turned out good

Post Thanks / Like

I still cannot read the initial posts of every page!! what is is this thread about? is it any skype meeting planned for the forum members?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walladah View Post
    I still cannot read the initial posts of every page!! what is is this thread about? is it any skype meeting planned for the forum members?

Quote Originally Posted by Darshiva View Post

I am jonesing for a good stitch & bitch. Anyone want to join me?
    The first post by Darshiva is above. Everyone is thinking of getting together on Skype.
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Photos please! The cutters sound interesting. Are you in your house now?
    ~Mosaic
    We signed the lease yesterday, so on a technicality, yes. But we're still at the caravan park (two glorious months!) while we move in over the next couple of days. Like my husband, I am spending my birthday moving (him from Echuca to here, me from here to our new home).

Still don't know when we'll get the internet on at the new place, but I'll have the phone on on Thursday, so pm me with your number (australians only, sorry guys, otherwise it's too expensive!) so I can give the new line a thrashing.

Post Thanks / Like

Wadallah I have the same problem: each first post on each page of a thread shows as an empty box. Do you use an IPad, MacBook or another Apple device? Maybe it's only a problem for Macs? But several people complained about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default No, it is my personal PC which cannot access the first posts... and i have MS windows

and mozilla as a browser. Then, it should not be a problem with the forum!

Anyway, when are we going to have the skype meeting? i am looking forward to it!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast