Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: False Eyelashes

Post Thanks / Like

That looks really good on you! Love the green eyeshadow too!

Post Thanks / Like

What I'd like to know is, how do you give false eyelashes a bath without them looking like little drowned spiders when finished? I seem to have a lot of trouble with that, and end up ruining quite a few lashes. >.>;;

Post Thanks / Like

I bathe them in oil. I leave them in a small container of oil overnight. When I take them out, I let them drain a bit, then carefully dry them on a tissue and only then start removing the glue. Usually, after a whole night of soaking, the glue comes off pretty easy, so I don't damage the lashes. Then I leave the lashes on a piece of tissue that will soak up all the excess oil. After that I just take a bit of glue and put them back into their packaging...

Post Thanks / Like

Weary of glue, stripping skin / eyelashes off when removing false eyelashes. Went to Sally's and purchased Ardell magnetic strip lashes. Watched a few youtube videos (had a few laughs) on how to apply and remove. Will try them tomorrow. It would be so awesome if I never had to use glue again.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be interested in your results - I tried falsies a time or two, it wasn't pretty...

Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0056 (2).JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	11031Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0048 (3).JPG 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	11030Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0049 (2).jpg 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	11029

Gave myself plenty of time (accepted this is a new product / will be awkward the first dozen times). But no pressure. No performance deadline, or anywhere I have to be.

Gently removed from plastic casing. Attached top lash to bottom, then cut in half for easy of application. Non metal tweezers to hold the upper lash in places while attaching the bottom. (Dropped them several times.)

Definitely worth it. No glue, yay!

Slide finger and thumb in opposing directions, to remove. Whola! Done. No missing eyelashes, skin, or irritation / allergy to deal with.

Verdict- They're amazing! Look nice / comfortable / definitely stage worthy. No allergies to the magnets at this point.
    Last edited by Suzanne Azhaar; 03-15-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Next time I purchase- I'll leave the top lash as one piece. Then cut the bottom lash into three sections. Anchor the ends. Then attach the middle. (Future experiment)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12