Tip: Manic Panic Glue for Glitter

Amulya

Wow even more colours! Might be a different store but much more choice!

Is it me or is that site hard to navigate? I can't figure out what the prices are and where to find individual pictures of the colours :think: there is a big picture of all colours but it isn't very clear.

Last edited:

Ariadne

It really is. That is why I purchase through the second link instead. The first link is their official company site but they prefer to wore through distributors (like the second). You might be able to become a distributor for your region if you're interested.

It's easiest to navigate the store front through the left column under Shop by Category but there is no way to know that without just clicking on it. Clicking on "Cosmetics", "Accessories", or "Apparel" will give you the prices. The "BUY" option on the Shop pages only work for items that don't have multiple options. For those you have to click "MORE" instead and then go to the bottom of the page and scroll through the "Choose Your Color" to see the color options. Then to add it to your basket you have to go below that to "Product Options", select the color you like, and click the "ADD TO BASKET". Clicking on the color in the "Choose Your Color" will cause the name to appear in "Product Options" without having to scroll through which is a little easier but you can still only select one at a time that way. All the individual item pages (clicking "MORE") do have a price and "ADD TO BASKET" at the bottom of the page after the item description as well. The "CHECKOUT" option is found on the Shopping Basket page accessed from the left column by clicking on the "VIEW BASKET" link.

...And that is why I just look through the colors on the company page and then order through Rom Deussen instead.

PS. She also carries Lit now but I've never tried that brand personally. LitCosmetics.com l Catalogue

Last edited:

Amulya

I was able to see a list with pictures but they were pretty blurry. Rom has much better pictures! Does she carry all colours?