Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Yes, Zorba, they got here this morning! And Kartane's zills should be here any day, too! ^^ Thank you both very much! It was aggravating having to spend my birthday money my daughter gave me for meds and necessities, but I'm now getting my lost hours back at work, our department has a new Assistant Manager, AND we have a new store manager! Life is wonderful! ^^

I wanted to respond more to the replies, but I gotta go do errands with the daughter. Thank you everyone for being there for me through everything! <3

*gives Ariadne a BIG hug*
    Last edited by Farasha Hanem; 05-01-2013 at 07:39 PM.

In one of Montana's beautiful smaller towns
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine what that must have been like. I'm so happy for you that things are turning around. I remember when I started belly dance I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to listen to the music. I didn't buy any and just practiced to my 'every day' music. Then came a two year absence and I've been dancing again for 14 months. I barely practice to music other than classical Egyptian now. The complexity is so much more fun. Now belly dance music seems to be my every day music. Funny how things change.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad ya got 'em - enjoy them in good health!

Post Thanks / Like

Hot damn on all accounts - work and dance!

Post Thanks / Like

I know that this is SUPER late but I came into the instruction section to look for something about shimmies.

CONGRATULATIONS FARASHA! I can't imagine how much you love belly dance & how much this means to you. I'm so happy to see you getting proper formal training. Keep us updated with how it goes! I can only imagine how you'll improve now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12