78 - Farasha Hanem
79 - BigJim
88 - Bast
95 - Duvet

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
The Winner!!!

is DARSHIVA!!!!! Congratulations. And you were really meant to have it. The random number generator picked 66 :clap: Attached a screenshot

Thanks for playing everyone, we will do it again soon.

Attachments

• drawing.jpg
    drawing.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 26

Farasha Hanem

Congratulations, Darshiva! :D

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOQW I remember why I didn't enter this earlier! I got this contest mixed up with the one on Bhuz, where you were required to be a seller or something. :doh: I've GOT to quit eating chocolate-glazed doughnuts! :wall:

Hugs, Darshiva! :D

Last edited:

Daimona

Congrates Darshiva! That is awesome that you got the exact number. What are the odds? :D

The odds of getting the exact number in the random pick are 1/100 or 1% ;)

Whoever picks the number OR if no one picks the exact number, the person who is closest without going over will be the winner.

This means that Darshiva would also win it if the number was 63, 64 or 65, making her chances of winning 4%.

Last edited:

BigJim

Just like to say Thank You for the opportunity to try and win the DVD.... it's looks like a pretty good one so will buy it anyway.... Hope to play again soon!... Jim

Darshiva

Received my prize yesterday. Was holding off on posting until I got a photo but that's not likely to happen until the weekend, if at all, so oh well.

I've been enjoying my prize very much, thankyou Salome!

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Received my prize yesterday. Was holding off on posting until I got a photo but that's not likely to happen until the weekend, if at all, so oh well.

I've been enjoying my prize very much, thankyou Salome!

RIGGED!!! :p She was the first one to post LOL!!!!! :p *runs away laughing*