Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Keep us posted

Anatoly,

Tell us every so often how much have you raised.

We should all donate at least an amount comparative to a magazine subscription.

Post Thanks / Like

Deal

Post Thanks / Like

I am impatiently awaiting the release of a new debit card number so I can change it at PayPal so I can charge online.

Two days ago, I got a call from my credit union's security system informing me that somebody at Western Union had been attempting to charge my account for hundreds of dollars.

I said, "I haven't dealt with Western Union in two years!"
    They said, "We know. Somebody hacked into Western Union's system and got a bunch of credit card numbers. We've been dealing with this all morning."

So meanwhile I deal in cash and checks. How primitive. But that new card is coming aaaaaaany day now...

Hmmm, meanwhile, for a fundraiser, how about a service where we can send e-cards for a small fee? Line up some public domain images of belly dancers and so forth, have some suggested captions and a place where we can write our own and where an e-copy can be sent automatically for, say, a buck or two. Not sure if that would cost more to set up than it would be worth, but something to consider.

Post Thanks / Like

I find it is a good idea to do donations for OrientalDancer.net, because you Anatoliy and Salome do a great work and I want you to go on doing it Besides this I find the idea of Picture gallery and video-conference very good, so I just did a donation to help you get the amount you need for it quicker

Post Thanks / Like

So far we've received $85.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharmine View Post
    Hmmm, meanwhile, for a fundraiser, how about a service where we can send e-cards for a small fee? Line up some public domain images of belly dancers and so forth, have some suggested captions and a place where we can write our own and where an e-copy can be sent automatically for, say, a buck or two. Not sure if that would cost more to set up than it would be worth, but something to consider.
    The photo gallery we are talking about has the e-card feature built in. And it's free.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoliy View Post
    So far we've received $85.
    UPDATE: we just recieved a donation that put us up to $135.00. Photogallery here we come!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, you guys are quick.

Post Thanks / Like

grrrrrrrr
    Trying with Credit card, everytime it says, this card (i've changed 2) or this e-mail (changed 2) are already a paypal account (I DONT HAVE PAYPAL ACCOUNT grrr)

Any idea?

Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Maria,

I'm not sure what is going on there! Let me ask Anatoliy for his advice, to be continued.

----------------------------

Hi again Maria,

I don't have any words of wisdom other than contacting paypal. Other people have been able to make donations without a paypal account so it seems it is set up properly. For some reason though it sounds like it is giving you a hard time. If you still want to donate, sending it by mail is always an option. Not as immediate but easy
    Last edited by Salome; 02-18-2007 at 11:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Now that we have the photo gallery what would everyone like to have next? If folks have idea's let us know, then we can research how much it will cost and if other members would like to donate we could hopefully raise enough money to buy the next feature...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast