Help support OrientalDancer.net

Zaynab

What about the clips gallery. It would be nice instead of attaching clips or websites to view them, that we could have them available right here.

Lydia

Hi Salome ,can i just stick some money in a envelop and send it registerded to the adres you mentioned before in this treath? lydia

Salome

Administrator
What about the clips gallery. It would be nice instead of attaching clips or websites to view them, that we could have them available right here.

The photogallery we just got actually has video clip capability. Not only can folks upload their pictures but video clips to. Anatoliy just enabled it and is making new categories for the video clips.

Kharmine

Yo, finally got my new card! You still need some bucks or shall I save it for another time it's needed?

Salome

Administrator
Yo, finally got my new card! You still need some bucks or shall I save it for another time it's needed?

We are gratefully accepting donations and saving them until all of the members decide what they want next, so yes donate away if you are moved to.

Ariella

Do you guys think you could look into some sort of spell check feature for forum posting? Not all of us are the best spellers ...<blushes>.

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
The forum has built in support for IESpell. The ABC icon should appear automatically if you're using IE (Internet Exploer). See at the top right of the message editor.
If IESpell doesn't install on your computer, the window offering you to install it will appear after you click the "ABC" icon.