Endenisia - Handmade Dance Costumes & Accessories

endenisia

Hi all - don't know how I haven't come across this forum before, I guess I'll be spending a lot of time here now...

I'm Denise, or as I usually go by when I perform/sell stuff, Endenisia. I've been dancing and making custom handmade dance costumes for a few years but only recently started attempting to do it "professionally".

You can take a look at some of my work over on my blog - there's a load of stuff on there (although it's not all belly dance).

I'm particularly focused on making bespoke personally-designed costumes for dancers at the moment - I like to create costumes that is unique to a dancers' style and personality, accentuating it using materials and designs that match performers and performances.

Some of my latest work has been for Lyza Chthonia, Majma's Rising Star 2011 and 3rd place winner of Miss Belly Dance UK 2011.

I also have an Etsy store where I've started to sell some accessories and other things I like to make - would be great to hear some feedback from you on the things that are already there, and anything you'd like to see.

Oh, and I'm on Twitter and Facebook - you should follow me on those!
I'm running a giveaway for a lovely pair of "modular belts" this month to try to drum up a bit more interest in Endenisia - you can find all the information on entering on my blog.

Hope you find some of my work interesting, and feel free to contact me if you're interested in anything custom, or about anything.

Etsy: etsy.com
My Blog: Endenisia | Costumes and Crafts from Wales
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/endenisia
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/endenisia
YouTube: Endenisia - YouTube

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, you seem to be a very busy lady:D I am sure your items will be popular with tribal & fusions dancers. Hope to see you around the forum.
~Mosiac

endenisia

Just thought I'd leave a quick message to let you all know that my giveaway is ending tonight -so there's still time to enter if you haven't already. Which you can do with the links above on twitter, Facebook and blog!

endenisia

I currently have a few Endenisia items on my eBay.
I'm also currently working on expanding my range of oriental belly dance items - any suggestions on what you'd like to see?