Little buttons covered?

Daimona

My first thought was "what buttons?" and yes, if my browser window is not filling the whole screen, they are hidden behind the search box. As soon as I made the browser window larger I could see them to the left of the search window.

gisela

Super Moderator
ooh you are right Daimona, they do slide in behind the search box when I make the window smaller.

ETA: I use chrome. When the window is fullsized and almost fullsized, the way I usually have it, all three buttons are visible and active.

Last edited:

Pleasant dancer

They are hidden by the box when I'm in 100% zoom. When I reduce to 80% they slide to the left and are clear of the box. I'm using Chrome, don't know if this makes a difference.

Duvet

They are hidden by the box when I'm in 100% zoom. When I reduce to 80% they slide to the left and are clear of the box. I'm using Chrome, don't know if this makes a difference.

This is the same for me - search box covers the little buttons. But I wouldn't use the little buttons anyway, so I don't feel deprived.

BeatriceC

The FB one is showing and active, the twitter one is partially covered and inactive, and the Pinterest one is fully covered and inactive.

Safran

I am on the purple version and Chrome. With the full-screen browser window all buttons are visible, but the Pinterest one is inactive. When I make the window smaller, the buttons start disappearing behind the search box too.

Amulya

Yes they are for me in Safari. Will check in other browsers.
ETA: also covered in Dophin and Chrome.

Farasha Hanem

I primarily use my iPhone to access the forum. On my phone, the Facebook button is the only button uncovered and active, but I don't use any of those buttons, anyway.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
When I saw the thread title I thought it was something to do with fabric covered buttons:lol: But no the search box & buttons are all fine for me.
~Mosaic

Duvet

ѕнα∂у fσя ℓιfє;225148 said:
You are right, there was a issue with the green screen. It is fixed now :)

Not sure about for others, but I'm on the green screen, using Chrome, on full view, and although the facebook and twitter buttons are clear now, the third (red) one is partially covered and inactive.

Daimona

:think: At first, all three buttons were active (purple theme), but now the pinterest button are no longer active..

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
On the small laptop I'm using right now, the buttons are covered - like someone else said, "What buttons?". With that said, the fb button will never show up as I have adblock blocking everything from there - but there are two other buttons that are covered by the search box. I suspect on my wide screen monitors on my home and work computers this wouldn't be a problem...

Purple theme, btw...

Amulya

I use the green screen too, it's gentle on the eyes and I like green, but buttons still covered.