Purples/gold Turkish Set, 38" B/C cup located in Snohomish, WA $150

Wylfenne

Turkish Belly Dance costume... Never worn. Stored in smoke and pet free environment.

Set includes Bra and Belt, head band, wrist cuffs, matching beaded/sequined veil and 4 panel petal skirt.

Bra has attached choker/neck piece. Bra is B/C cup, 38" under bust measurement. Bra fringes are between 5" and 6-1/2". Bra is NOT stretchy material. Lined with satin like material. Shoulder straps are non adjustable and fixed at 16". Neck band is 18" around, and the drop to the front of the bra is about 6". Bra has a single, hook and eye clasp (the whole outfit uses hook/eye) I was going to replace the hooks and eyes with more sturdy skirt hooks but I never ended up dancing in it and then it ended up in perpetual storage awaiting re-discovery. Now, I am too damn big to wear it. :(

Belt is 38" and also satin lined, no stretch. Top of belt to drop "v" is 8". Fringe length on the sides is 7" increasing to 12" in the front.

Chiffon skirt has elastic band... 23" around at completely relaxed, will stretch considerably... made to go with the costume at 38". When I measured I stretched to 44" and had room to go. Tips of the panels are 36" long from the top of the waist band. All edges of the panel skirt are wrapped with a bead and paillette detail in gold.

Matching Chiffon veil is also completely finished in beaded, paillette detail and measures 32" wide by 88" long.

Attachments

• View1.jpg
    View1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 43
  • view2.jpg
    view2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 42
  • view3.jpg
    view3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 50
  • View4.jpg
    View4.jpg