Fairy costumes by Raya

Raya

Dear Amulya!
This costume was very popular and sold very quickly =)
Yes it was the bra&belt set that I was selling before
It needed skirt...
After the matching skirt was created it was sold

This is my favourite so far! I'm trying to figure out if it would fit me, what is the belt length and how long is the skirt? Do you have accessories with this one? Like arm bands, wristbands, headband or things like that?

(Is this the same one as the one in this post but with skirt: http://bellydanceforums.net/retailers/18674-fairy-costumes-raya-4.html#post226222)

Farasha Hanem

You could make Amulya one just like it though, couldn't you? You have my butterfly costume up again in this thread, so I'm assuming you've made another butterfly costume. Surely you could make another costume like the blue one again for Amulya? :) I can see her in it now! ^^

Farasha Hanem

I'm loving the sunflower one, but won't be able to afford another costume for several months. For one thing, there's a workshop in my area in October, and I'm dying to go, but after that, I might be able to think about another costume.

Amulya

I think the bra wouldn't fit me anyway, I looked at the sizes, a bit small for me. But is it possible to make another set like that with skirt? Love it!

Raya

You could make Amulya one just like it though, couldn't you? You have my butterfly costume up again in this thread, so I'm assuming you've made another butterfly costume. Surely you could make another costume like the blue one again for Amulya? :) I can see her in it now! ^^

Oooh ...I can't
I have no the same materials any more.
It's difficult to explain and may sound funny
Rhinestones that I used...they are special They look like leaves and flower petals

The small boutique where I bought them don't sell them any more :wall:
And I can't order them :doh:

Of course I can make beautiful costume for Amulya but it will be another costume

Raya

I'm loving the sunflower one, but won't be able to afford another costume for several months. For one thing, there's a workshop in my area in October, and I'm dying to go, but after that, I might be able to think about another costume.

Sunflower costume was a special order
It is Ochun Goddess costume with sunflowers, peacock feathers and shells
But I can make another one with sunflowers
Maybe more "airy" and fantastic. This one was very "earthy" and quite heavy.

Farasha Hanem

Sunflower costume was a special order
It is Ochun Goddess costume with sunflowers, peacock feathers and shells
But I can make another one with sunflowers
Maybe more "airy" and fantastic. This one was very "earthy" and quite heavy.

I love the coverage on the belly, very beautiful and unusual, and I love unusual! :D I also love peacock colors; I have a silk veil that's peacock colored, and has a hand-painted flower in the center. :D

Maybe I should take a picture of the veil some time... :think:

Last edited:

Amulya

Can you still get the lavender fabrics and the pink-purple fabric like on the skirt? You could use similar colour beads and stones, doesn't have to be exactly the same :)

Raya

Can you still get the lavender fabrics and the pink-purple fabric like on the skirt? You could use similar colour beads and stones, doesn't have to be exactly the same :)

Yes I have the fabric.
It is possible to make the same color combination

Amulya

I would love that! Those colours are amazing, I also like the style of the bra and the colour of the beads and stones. How similar would it be in colours and shape?

Farasha Hanem

Raya, when I'm able to afford it, could you make another costume similar to the Ochre Goddess one in peacock colors, but not necessarily sunflowers?

Wylfenne

Wow. Just.... Wow.
I just found this thread of your costumes and... Wow. My mouth is still hanging open in awe! Truly beautiful and amazing work! :shok:

Raya

Raya, when I'm able to afford it, could you make another costume similar to the Ochre Goddess one in peacock colors, but not necessarily sunflowers?

Of course! I dream to make peacock costume one day! It will look great with this heavy bra decoration I think.