Fairy costumes by Raya

Amulya

I love your beading technique! A lot of work! I like how you combine beads and stitching (the parts where you use thread to embroider alternated with beads) and I agree that it's good to see a very innovative style. How long does it take to finish one?

Raya

I love your beading technique! A lot of work! I like how you combine beads and stitching (the parts where you use thread to embroider alternated with beads) and I agree that it's good to see a very innovative style. How long does it take to finish one?

Thanks Amulya
It takes almost 1 month.

Amulya

A month is not long! Do you spend several hours a day? Mine take months, years even (I tend to stop a project and pick it up a few years later)

Raya

A month is not long! Do you spend several hours a day? Mine take months, years even (I tend to stop a project and pick it up a few years later)

Sometimes I work the whole day, sometimes 30-40 minutes =) Depends on what other work I have to do. I also make wedding decorations.
I embroidered since I was 6 years. That's why I have some skills
Some costumes lived in my dreams for a long time When I had time at last I couldn't stop
Apsara costume
My favorite . I was collecting beads and rhinestones for 6 month

Last edited:

Raya

Sale sale sale!!!

Sherbet costume
Bra+belt set $250 with shipping
We can make the skirt if you like
Inside cups measurements A/small B
Vertical 5", horizontal 5". diagonal 6"
All other measurements are adjustable
I'll adjust it for you for free

Raya

"Summer Garden" costume !!!!
Bra+belt = $250 with shipping
2 variations of belly and belt decoration
We can make the skirt if you like
Cups size: vertical 6.5"/ horizontal 6"/ diagonal 7.5"
All other measurements are adjustable

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

Raya, after viewing all of your lovely creations in this thread, I will say that YOU are my favorite costume designer, hands-down! :D I love things that are beautiful and unique, and am very fond of the outdoors: the woods, the beach, flower gardens, etc. I'm also very fond of fairy tales. ^^ The only bad thing is, what with my Walmart income and budget, I'd only be able to afford one of your lovely creations every year or two, if that often. :( But please know that your designs are my very favorite! :D

Raya

Raya, after viewing all of your lovely creations in this thread, I will say that YOU are my favorite costume designer, hands-down! :D I love things that are beautiful and unique, and am very fond of the outdoors: the woods, the beach, flower gardens, etc. I'm also very fond of fairy tales. ^^ The only bad thing is, what with my Walmart income and budget, I'd only be able to afford one of your lovely creations every year or two, if that often. :( But please know that your designs are my very favorite! :D

Hi Dear!!!
Thank you so much!!!
I will give special prices for your next costume.
Thanks for your kind words!

Raya

Belly dance costume $350 with shipping
Inside cups measurements: vertical 5", horizontal 5". diagonal 6"
Skirt decorated with rhinestones!
All other measurements and skirt length are adjustable