Affordable, barely-worn costumes for the small-chested dancer

Yame

I have a few used costumes for sale. They are all in pretty good condition and being sold for a great price. Additional discounts will be given to anyone who wants to purchase more than one.

I am a 34B, 28.5 inches around the ribcage, 36 inches upper hip, 40 inches lower hip, 5'7'' for your reference.

Most costumes will fit someone bigger or someone smaller. If you're interested in a specific costume I can give detailed measurements on that particular costume, as well as more pictures, close-ups, descriptions of the costume condition, etc.

Just ask me at yameyameyame@hotmail.com, or PM me on Facebook. Do NOT PM me on this forum because my inbox is full or will get full very soon.

Full album: https://www.facebook.com/yameyameya...33470551594.1073741826.100001048384785&type=1

$450

$200

$200

Sophia Maria

These are all lovely! Unfortunately I don't think the measurements will work, even if the costumes are variable, because I'm noticeably smaller in all dimensions. I'm 34A, 27.5 around the ribcage, 5'6". Not sure if I measured right around the hips but it came to 31.5 and 33.5, I think? But I had to run for the tape measure, because your costumes are very pretty! May I ask where you got them?

P.S. the brown-ish one with the white flowers isn't anything closer to my measurements, is it? :redface:

Yame

I'll measure each individual costume tonight. As far as the bras, all these cups would probably fit you. I am a small B cup so it's a very small difference. The pink and the nude costumes have lots of padding already built-in (which can be removed if necessary). The black costume has no padding sewn in but it can be added.

The black costume and the brown/nude with white flowers both have cups with edges that sort of curve inwards, so there is no risk of gapping if you are properly padded. The 1 inch difference around the ribcage can be easily adjusted for by moving the hooks, in any of the bras.

Our height is also about the same so that's not a concern.

As for the hips I'll have to check if any of the skirts are adjustable to a 31.5 upper hip and 33.5 lower hip. To be sure you measured correctly around the hips, just be sure you measured the upper hip around the hip bones, and the lower hip around your butt (the biggest part).

https://www.facebook.com/ajax/mercu...55003689554&mode=contain&width=468&height=468
Can you see this photo? 2 is the upper hip and 3 is the lower hip.

Yame

That makes more sense! I'll have to check how that much reduction would affect the cut of the skirts/belts. I'll let you know tonight.

Yame

Aha! Ok so I remeasured correctly and I'm 32 upper hip, 35 lower hip. That seems to make more sense.

Good news! I got someone who's very close to your measurements to try on the skirts and they all fit. You will probably have to move the hooks in a couple of inches (if you get one of the two skirts that close with hooks), or if you get the lycra costume, you can just adjust the elastic up top if it's too loose.

So if you're still interested, you can send me an email at yameyameyame@hotmail.com

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Just gotta point out that your eye makeup in that first picture just POPS with that costume! Very well done!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Thanks! That was done by my friend and artist/dancer Nyx Asteria.
She can come do my eye makeup any time! I wish I could do makeup *half* that good - more often than not, its more of a "fine mess" than anything...

Yame

She can come do my eye makeup any time! I wish I could do makeup *half* that good - more often than not, its more of a "fine mess" than anything...

She's really skilled and creative. I can do makeup pretty well too, but I usually do it mostly the same way because I am afraid to try something new and look awful!

Sophia Maria

I'm sorry, I love your costumes, but I really can't afford to invest in one right now. If I do spend, I need to invest in more workshops and classes. But they are so so pretty! Thanks for talking measurements with me :)

Yame

I'm sorry, I love your costumes, but I really can't afford to invest in one right now. If I do spend, I need to invest in more workshops and classes. But they are so so pretty! Thanks for talking measurements with me :)

I hear you! I hardly ever buy new costumes because I spend so much on classes and workshops. But whenever you're in the market for a new costume let me know or check my facebook at www.facebook.com/yameyameyame, I'm always trying to sell some so I can buy new ones.