Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

I know when I get the nerve up to finally join a class...I will retake it until I feel I am ready to move on, (learning the basic skills I need to too better dance.) Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi KuteNurse, you're not currently taking classes? I'd say you should find one and sign up as fast as you can . I promise you you'll be glad you did. You'll have so much to benefit from a live teacher, make new contacts and have just loads more fun (and improve self esteem as well ).

Good luck!

And yes, repetition is the key, moves and technique can be good but they can only become better when repeating..

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you are right...Delilah's videos are awesome for having plenty of material...But repetition of skills is what I need. I will look and see what I can find...Thanks for the + note and the little "push".

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome, classes are great, and I guess they really are a must-take for any ME dance student. Dvds and videos are great but nothing beats a live teacher (for correcting mistakes you will not be able to see yourself when practising dvds, correcting posture, giving advice in general...).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123