Anyong going to Shimmy In The Grain this weekend?

Munniko

I'm way too excited to see you @-@ I've almost had like three heart attacks with people telling me what is going on. One of the outside instructors almost had me perform another piece until she remembered I didn't know the choreography XD Are you going to come to the shows Arielle is gonna do some wicked performances!

AndreaSTL

LOL Don't fall over until we meet, OK? Yes, I'm planning on going to the shows. I can't leave anything out overnight, so I'm hoping that packing time doesn't interfere with show time. It's a real PITA, but sometimes it just works out that way.

Munniko

Well if you want help packing up I could definitely help you out, workshops end according to the schedule at 4PM and the doors don't open till 6:30PM. The distance is maybe 10-30 minutes depending on traffic between the studio and the venue.

AndreaSTL

I had such a good time! The dancers in Madison are very friendly, and they seem genuinely happy to support other performers.

If anyone gets a chance to see Munniko do Bollywood grab it. So cute!

Munniko

Just going to revive this topic because SITG is approaching again and wondering who to look out for. I'm super excited....although I haven't really had time to keep up with my belly dancing recently. I'm taking over the Bollywood classes at the studio and focusing way more on classical dance currently.

Munniko

Sorry about the delayed reply preparing for five different shows and starting a new job has crept me busy.

Greek Bonfire - Shimmy in the Grain this year is August 2nd and 3rd

Farasha - I know I'm doing three separate pieces it is epic!