If I offend.....

khanjar

Say so and because I am wholly honest in what I say where perhaps what I say may be too honest as I do not have that social tolerance filter, please, I ask my friends here to at least ask me to reign it in as I don't know otherwise and times I am keeping away is through dread I have created a bad impression as yeah I'm male but I am very emotional and sometimes I need connection with others where as male I don't know where I am at as what's inside of me isn't anything like what is outside.

But as regards dancing, I tune in to what I keep hidden mostly except for here sometimes, well my teacher tells me I enter a different world where I am not the usual mess it up to not be seen to progress me.

I am biologically torn most definitely and psychologically, most times I am all over the place.

So please, let me know if I am annoying !

Darshiva

You're no more or less annoying than any other person on this forum. You do have moments when you annoy me and I just skip past those posts or skim them for the relevant info - same as I do for everyone else.

If you have serious trouble modulating your tone & content, remember that this is a text-based forum, so just write out your post in notepad, save it and come back to it in 30 minutes or so and re-read it. Cut out anything that seems rude if it was said to you or is irrelevant to the topic. Social graces take practice, and the advice I gave you is what I do when I'm having trouble controlling the content of my posts.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
For the most part, people CHOOSE to be "offended". With that said, I don't see how even the most PC among us would be "offended" by you! Relax, its all good.

Munniko

I don't even think you've ever offended me XD but hey there are always misunderstandings in the world sometimes you just have to accept someone somewhere will always be offended by what you say.

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
As Zorba said You don't offend people, it's the individuals themselves who decide to be offended.

Amulya

You have never offended me :) I can understand the worry, I worry a lot about it myself (I re-read again and again before I post) because it can be hard to express something in writing, it can sound different than in your head if you know what I mean.