Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Daewen, I like this different styles, I have a friend here in Brazil that dance this kind of music so nice like you and your friend. I like it.

Post Thanks / Like

Lune and Luna, lol!
    I'll have to make a video sometime for this thread. If I'm not feeling too self conscious about my added winter pounds.

Post Thanks / Like

I always have problems with uploading to YouTube, for some reason the quality turns to blurry the moment it's on YouTube. I wonder how other people keep picture quality. Any tips?

Post Thanks / Like

I just got into posting stuff online, even created my own FB for my dance persona! I had posted a video on it, and I knew the sound quality wasn't that good (the sound quality wasn't that good live either and then you mix in people talking and I had a hard time hearing my music ). Then, I guess a person somehow found my page on FB (don't know how - no mutual friends and I just set the page up on Friday evening) and she was upset by the fact that sound was terrible. So, when I got home (at about 1030pm), I was talking about it with my boyfriend and then he decides we're going to fix that. An hour and a half later, we have a finished product. Hopefully it sounds good!

Video

Me!!

ETA: I shouldn't question how she found it - it's the internet.

Also, Amulya, I'm not sure either. I think what I should have done for a crisper picture is chosen the highest quality.

Post Thanks / Like

The editing programs already take away lot of the picture clarity for me, does that happen to you too? Will watch your video

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see it change between the raw footage and the edited stuff. I also didn't mess with the video, just the sound. The quality changed once I got it on youtube. Unfortunately, some of my hair fell into my armpit and now it looks like I didn't shave (because of the poor quality on youtube...looks fine on the computer).

Post Thanks / Like

The video on FB is clearer, so maybe it's just that youtube wants it to be viewable by most people and FB just doesn't care, but you get better quality picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Your video looks much better picture clearance than mine, in mine you can't even see shimmies! Sadly I don't have the original footage anymore so I can't get better ones uploaded. I wish I had better ones :/

Post Thanks / Like

Default My teacher Amira of Ukraine performs in New Year Show 2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12