Hi! I'm a dancer & a dreamer...

Selene

Hello Everyone, Im new here ^_^

And officially Im also new to the dance world aswell. I've been in love with dancing since I was a little kid, and I've been into belly dancing for about 10 years. Sadly I didn't have an opportunity to go to a dance school, due to many family issues, but now I'm finally able to go to a school and I am going to learn as much as I can (and I'm enjoying every second of this)

Oh, almost forgot. My name is Winic Pamela, and you can call me Winic, Pam, Pamela, or my forum name Selene. I'm a university student majoring in languages and public relations. I'm very friendly and I wish I can meet a lot of fellow dancers and make longlasting bonds.

I am Dominican, but I''ve been living in Puerto Rico for 12 years. I also want to meet more dancers from Puerto Rico, it would be nice to share this passion with people near me. I am also influenced by other african rooted (or thats just how I call them) rythms, such as Salsa, Samba, Bomba, Mangulina, I can't help but move when I hear drums, its like something inside of me is awaken when I hear this kind of music. The same happens when I listen to music from the middle east, but is much more intense. The feeling I get when I dance belly dance is very unique, and pure. I feel like myself while dancing, and I feel very free.

And because of all of that, I want to be the best dancer I could be, and I want to dance around the world. Ahhhhh, a girl can dream...

Ohhh, that was a lot, sorry ><

Please say hello, I wanna meet a lot of people hehehe

thanks for reading :clap:

much love ♥

PS I also speak Español & Portuguese

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Selene, Welcome to the forum. That was a lovely happy introduction:) Wish you all the best for your studies & your dance dreams.:D Look forward to seeing you around the forum.
~Mosaic

Selene

Hello Mosaic!

Thank you very much ^_^

I love reading the forum, and I guess that soon I'll be replying to many threads hehehe

Well, nice to meet you!

Selene

Hello Zorba!!!!

I've seen you in many threads, its nice to see u in mine hehe

yes, all artists have very big dreams, I agree!

campasc

No way! You're from Puerto Rico? Me too! I haven't been here long, but I guess I can say welcome. Haha.

Selene

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh from Puerto Rico!!!! Yay! Thanks, I hope to see you around ^_^ to what school/academy are u going?