The two most important belly dance moves

Jeanne

Yep, it's one and a half. I can't remember where I learned it, but it was probably a Keti dvd. It's almost always a Keti dvd or a private/workshop with Barbara Wolfkamp!

Oh, of course -- I didn't recognize "wahda," as I don't know that much Arabic and only know "one" as "wahid."

Coincidentally, I learned just last night that the "official" Arabic name for chiftetelli is "wahid wa nos" or one-and-a-half, but hardly anyone calls it that; people mostly just say "shifta."

Now, now, is this a 6 million dollar question, or what? ... Or what? ...:naghty:

With me in the audience, there can only be one answer ... The move where the girl turns around and bends down, of course ...:clap::dance:

One doesn't get it often enough though, unfortunately ... But it does happen ... Like in this vid of two delightful young dancers ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiTY7oywSU

Kashmir

One doesn't get it often enough though, unfortunately ... But it does happen ... Like in this vid of two delightful young dancers ...
Well, that answers that one. You've just lost any cred you might have had - and I suspect that'll be the end of anyone bothering to help you - because you obviously just want to deliberately misunderstand.

Roshanna

Well, that answers that one. You've just lost any cred you might have had - and I suspect that'll be the end of anyone bothering to help you - because you obviously just want to deliberately misunderstand.

Yep, I think someone just crossed from 'probable creep being given the benefit of the doubt' territory into 'obvious creep'.

Why lost cred ... Deliberately misunderstand what ...

Yep, I think someone just crossed from 'probable creep being given the benefit of the doubt' territory into 'obvious creep'.
Why ... One just responeded to a thread topic, and one becomes a creep? ... That makes the entire cyberdom a realm of creeps ...

Farasha Hanem

Why lost cred ... Deliberately misunderstand what ...

Feigning ignorance isn't going to work. You know exactly what you're doing.

I'm done feeding the troll.

The last several posts do need to be moved to the Sauna, starting at post #23.

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

The last several posts do need to be moved to the Sauna, starting at post #23.

To the moderator(s) of this section of the forum, and to the SuperMods:

I apologize to you for the terse tone of the above quote. The frustration was in no way directed towards you. Thank you for your understanding.