Hello, I'm Lili

Lilium Kain

Please, call me Lili.
I am 25 years old and I adore belly dancing. I have been doing it since February of this year and I love it. Though, I feel that I am just terrible at it xD But luckily, only the spiders and the walls have witnessed me dance. I do try.

I have been teaching myself, seeking out as many free online videos as I possibly can. If I had the money, I would love to take classes and maybe join a group someday but that's like far from here where I stand right now.

Um, I'm not exactly sure what my style is kind of like right now. I just listen to my favorite music and I dance to it. Though, to be painfully honest, I'd probably say I dance like a rag doll when doing so xP

I hope to make friends and possibly mentors through this forum. I want to grow as a dancer and I want to shine and feel like I am well enough that I can dance infront of others.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum & welcome to the art of bellydance. I am sure you will find lots of info & advice here. If you can't find answers through the search function don't hesitate to ask.
~Mosaic