Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donya View Post

I hope the project of making a book of his photos from his travels will come true. Nesma from Spain is making a big effort to publish it.
    This would be such a cool book, I'm sure...

I would also like to continue with praising Salome and Anatoliy for installing this feature to the forum. It is so nice to get an idea of people's style... And to get a better idea for seeing a real face behind postings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chryssanthi sahar View Post
    I find the photo gallery such a great feature of the forum Salome and Anatoliy, thank you so much for spending the money of the donation to install it

By the way Salome, I was also surprised to find out that your mom is (or was) a belly dancer too So you learned the belly dance from young age and this is great! It is so nice to share such a beautiful passion with your own mom. My daughter also shares it with me and I am so proud of her, because she is a wonderful dancer
    Yes, my mom started in the 70's and never stopped. I was fortunate to get my start from her. She still dances though is pretty much retired from performing. But we dance together at least once a week.

Anatoliy and I are so glad that everyone is enjoying the gallery!

Post Thanks / Like

I love looking at the photos in the gallery - it's a great inclusion to the board!

(The one downside, though, is that it is a wee bit intimidating for us baby dancers wanting to share shots of our performances, too... who are we to compare to you pros??)

Post Thanks / Like

Default photogallery is installed

Hi Gwinity,dont feel like that i realy dont know yet how to upload pics in the gallery( i am waiting for some help from anyone to explain it ...but if i do know i will put some there from workshops and students that are ,,babydancers,, so many people are in this for fun for hobby,s and we dont all have to look as stars ,please dont feel like that you know that this dance is for everybody and remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder,please share it....have a great day Lydia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123