Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you to the mods...

... for keeping I the forum so spam-free.

Bhuz is drowning in it at the moment .

Post Thanks / Like

I swear I spent 2.5 HOURS (!) reporting spam there today. Had a lot of time to delete old emails and read ALL the facebook posts while I was at it! Ugh!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the thanks it's a pleasure to keep the forum clean. Being able to screen those who get through the registration process (which screens out a lot) helps in preventing hoards of spammers. The odd one does get through the checks & mods online grab & smite them as soon as they are spotted, some during their attempt to post spam, so it never actually reaches the board To be honest I think we all take great delight in squashing spammers as quickly as possible ... great satisfaction in saying "gotcha" & casting their spammy behinds into the ban pit of forever banishment

I haven't been to bhuz for about 6 months, last time I visited I think I stayed for maybe 2 minutes, it's not like it use to be.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    I haven't been to bhuz for about 6 months, last time I visited I think I stayed for maybe 2 minutes, it's not like it use to be.
    ~Mosaic
    I feel like saying "thank you" is tempting fate, but you guys are doing a great job. I swing by to read even if I don't post, and the BDFs are in tip-top shape. Bhuz is having a harder time of it. It seems like it's being targeted, and for what? People who want to talk about Oriental dance, Eman Zakis & Bellas, and Arabic music are NEVER going to click on links for horror movies and football. It doesn't make sense…

As for the content, I was fairly late to Bhuz so it has always seemed like more of a buy & sell board to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Most of the hard work re: spam is done by Mosaic and Gisela. They catch the VAST majority of spam before it even creeps near the boards.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."