Thank you to the mods...

PracticalDancer

I swear I spent 2.5 HOURS (!) reporting spam there today. Had a lot of time to delete old emails and read ALL the facebook posts while I was at it! Ugh!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thanks for the thanks:) it's a pleasure to keep the forum clean. Being able to screen those who get through the registration process (which screens out a lot) helps in preventing hoards of spammers. The odd one does get through the checks & mods online grab & smite them as soon as they are spotted, some during their attempt to post spam, so it never actually reaches the board:) To be honest I think we all take great delight in squashing spammers as quickly as possible ... great satisfaction in saying "gotcha" & casting their spammy behinds into the ban pit of forever banishment:)

I haven't been to bhuz for about 6 months, last time I visited I think I stayed for maybe 2 minutes, it's not like it use to be.
~Mosaic

Sirène

I haven't been to bhuz for about 6 months, last time I visited I think I stayed for maybe 2 minutes, it's not like it use to be.
~Mosaic

I feel like saying "thank you" is tempting fate, but you guys are doing a great job. :clap: I swing by to read even if I don't post, and the BDFs are in tip-top shape. Bhuz is having a harder time of it. It seems like it's being targeted, and for what? People who want to talk about Oriental dance, Eman Zakis & Bellas, and Arabic music are NEVER going to click on links for horror movies and football. It doesn't make sense…:confused:

As for the content, I was fairly late to Bhuz so it has always seemed like more of a buy & sell board to me.

Shanazel

Most of the hard work re: spam is done by Mosaic and Gisela. They catch the VAST majority of spam before it even creeps near the boards. :clap::clap::clap: