Double veil dvd??

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
I was wondering if there might be a instructional video out anywhere that teaches double veil?? I just recently purchased two beautiful half circle heavy sik veils but I don't have anyone local who can teach me how to work with double veils.

IsisBellydance1

Alyne Hazzard has two very good DVDs. It looks like she is quitting production on these...so I would get one while they are still available.;)
Limited Quantity Double Veil Instruction DVDs - alyne.biz

Zana "Double Veil delight" DVD: I have enjoyed this one and the production quality is good. She shows it in slow motion and repeats it so you can understand what she is doing. She was very nice to deal with & responded quickly to all my questions.:)

?ana Bellydance?Belly Dance Workshops & Online Classes Orlando &London

[video=youtube_share;jnv13pSQ_-U]http://youtu.be/jnv13pSQ_-U[/video]

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Alyne Hazzard is who taught me, although I haven't personally seen her DVDs, I'd expect them to be excellent.

Jeanne

I second the recommendation for Alyne. I learned most of what I know about double veil from her DVDs, but have also had the pleasure of taking a workshop from her. The production values of her DVDs are not that great, but the amount of information that she presents and the clarity of her instruction are great.

There is also this one by Joynan; some of it covers basic single veil technique and some covers double veil. Overall I wouldn't rate it as high as Alyne's, but I learned a few things from it that I like.
Amazon.com: Double and Single Veil Technique with Joynan: Joynan: Movies & TV

Also there's the one by Petite Jamilla, which sorry to say I don't care for that much. If you're interested in having it in your collection, I'd consider selling you my copy for a very reasonable price :)
Amazon.com: Petite Jamilla: Unveiled - Double Veil Instructional: Petite Jamilla: Movies & TV

zana

I just randomly came across this thread today. Thanks for the shout-out Isis & I'm glad you like it! :)