OOAK Snakes 'n'Spikes Costume! -- £125.00

Razia Star

SOLD -OOAK Snakes 'n'Spikes Costume! -- £100.00

This costume was a custom design from UK-based designer, Curve Couture. I asked her to make me something a little bit retro, a little bit glam metal, and totally memorable. This costume is all that and would best suit a dancer with a sense of humor!

Base fabric is holographic emerald green and features a motif of raised gold snakes (with small studs), antique gold metal spikes and swags of gold chain with spike beads. They make a great noise when you shimmy!

This costume is very flexible and includes a bra, belt/skirt, armbands, and a chain headpiece. Also included are a pair of matching booty shorts that came with the costume but I never wore them. The skirt is paneled in an unusual way and would definitely need to be worn over another full skirt or some leggings for modesty!

I wore this just once for performance and while I love it, it just doesn't suit me as much as I'd hoped and now is a bit too small. It's in excellent condition, but the selling price is keeping in mind that it is a ''locally made'' piece and will probably need some minor work done (such as lining the bra) to make it love-able for another dancer.

Sizing:
Bra--B/C cup (8'' H, 5.5'' V), stretchy halter neck, stretchy band is 29-35''. Unlined and lightly padded (padding cannot be removed)
Skirt--Belt/Hips fit 35-40'', paneled skirt length is 37'' front and 38'' back. Skirt features two chiffon side ''petals'' that drape and connect the back of the skirt to the front.
Armbands-- set at 12'' but adjustable

Price is £125.00, includes shipping within the UK, bank xfer or paypal. Will ship internationally! All sales final.
Price reduced to £100!!!

Pics

Wandsworth-20131005-00373.jpg

Wandsworth-20131005-00374.jpg

Wandsworth-20131005-00375.jpg

Wandsworth-20131005-00377.jpg

Attachments

• CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg
    CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 33
  • CameraAwesomePhoto (2).jpg
    CameraAwesomePhoto (2).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Razia Star

Sold

Here are a few ''in performance'' pics of the costume, worn over an orange circle skirt for contrast (not included):

green one.jpg

green two.jpg

Last edited: