Amira El Kattan, custom made for Shareen El Safy

Shadia Dahlal

This costume was custom made by Amira El Kattan in Cairo for Shareen El Safy. It is lavender with multi color beads & stones. She refers to it as the loveliest costume she has ever owned. It has a built in bra, about a large 38C cup, which is attached to a matching body stocking. The strap on the bra goes from the center of the bra, over the left shoulder to the body stocking. I am a 36C & had to pad to wear. The bra/body stocking zips up in back. It will fit someonelavendercostume.jpg who is 5'4" to probably 5'7". It comes with a headpiece, circular veil, as well as arm cuff, arm/wrist cuff combo & ankle cuff which is attached to skirt. The skirt also zips up making this an easy costume to get in and out of. The costume is about a size 12 but would also fit a size 14. The skirt length in back is 45-46". This is a high end costume & it's been stored for several years. I would like to see this go to a good home where it will be enjoyed & appreciated. It is in excellent shape. I can send close up photos of bead work, etc upon request. I paid $750 but will consider all reasonable offers.