Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there's an expiration date on certain types of paying gigs - performing for a man's 21st birthday party, for example. Or performing for a bachelor party of young men. Or performing for a frat party. For such gigs, I think the dancer needs to LOOK young enough to be in the reproductive years, regardless of what her true age may be. But, that's what hair dye and skin moisturizers are for!

I've noticed that people who have belly danced a lot over the course of many years tend to look younger than other people of similar age and social class. I suspect that all the exercise is excellent for skin health. I think belly dancing is the fountain of youth!

Post Thanks / Like

yes, I totally agree that its a fountain of youth so to speak. Randa kamal and Dina look younger than their counterparts. and so forth and so forth.

and yes, unless he REALLY likes older woman, yeah i geuss you would have to pass for younger for a 21st birthday but I wouldn't feel comfortable doin a gig like that anyways hehe

Post Thanks / Like

I did a 21st in my mid-40s - but it was a gag gig. A young Law Clerk was called back to the court at lunchtime where I ambushed him and all his co-workers (including lawyers and a judge) popped up from the seats to watch.

Post Thanks / Like

The ultimate question is why do you wish to belly dance is it because you like , it feels good, or perhaps you want to make money from it or you just want to strut your stuff for others, with no cash reward forthcoming?

Why do you dance and why do you want to continue dancing ?

Me I am a mid forties unmuscled male dancer with serious confidence issues and not because of my appearance, I dance, because I love it, but maybe haflas only for I have no designs whatsoever for stardom, I will leave that for dancers with egos to match their skill or not.

One has to question their motives in what they do to arrive at the truth and there act accordingy.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of belly dancers look so much younger than they are, it definitely makes a difference when people dance a lot, keeps them healthy I can't believe the belly dancers' ages in the clips Shan posted! I hope I look that young and would be that fit when am their ages!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12