I just love this hip scarf.

Venefica

Hi

I bouth so many becouse I looked for bellydance videos to learn for 2 years before i could find any and when i finaly found where i could get some I went a little crasy. It is hardly any bellydance stuff to find in Norway.

Yes the ponies are so cute. they were my introduction to the fantasy genre og fiction, a world filled whit magickal talking ponies, many of witch have magickl powers, and dragons and witches and enchanted castels, that realy captured my imagination as a little girl.

Ms Minx

Congratulation on winning the sash Venefica. It really is lovely!

I have 3 now. Started out with a royal blue sash with golden coins, then bought a sky blue and cloud with blue beads and coins, and my newest is a wonderful orange sash with beads and gold coins. I just love the way they sound!

Venefica

I am waiting like a little kid on Christmas for my hip scarf to be deliverd now, it is in the mail I think so not it is just waiting and I can try it out, it may be I must loose some weight before it looks truly good on me, but it will be of help bellydance training anyway.

miss_shimmy

hello Venefica,its very simular to the first one i got,though mine was purple,I now seem to use scarves without coins,I have 3,a black one,a crocheted multi colored one and a black and gold one with roses :)

I am so happy you won it,yey :)

i too have around 11 dvd's,its realy good as you are able to rotate so much,so you won't get borred :)

love and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

I go th hip scarf now, it is wonderful and make very nice sound. :D

Yes it is a plus to ahve some variation.

Yshka

Hi Venefica! Congrats on winning the hipscarf, I bet it will look wonderful on you. My very first one was hot pink triangle scarf with embroidered flowers and a single row of silver coins. makes a LOT of noise. I still have it from about 4 years ago. A few months ago I decided to gather up all the coins that had come off and restored it (though it still misses some coins).

Having so many dvd's is great. Miss shimmy is right, you won't get bored easy now. By the way, my sister and I used to have little ponies too, they we're so cute!

And I hate to admit:lol: but I pretty much agree with anyone else here stating you never have too many hipscarves. I should be sensible like some of us and stop buying them (being reminded by friends that I already have toooo many...:naghty: ). I've been dancing for about 4 years and have something like 11 with coins and beads.. and then some without coins but just simple long fringe.. They're just so pretty:lol:!

Good luck dancing with your new scarf Venefica!

Mouse

This is a rhetorical question, right?:think:

Just in case it is not: define "too many."

there is most definitely no such thing as "too many" when it comes to hipscarves! No matter how many I have its never enough :lol:

Moon

Congratulations with your new scarf Venefica!

Ladies, ofcourse there is something as too many hipscarfs! I'm sure you don't have room left to store them all. But don't worry, you can send them to me for free and I'll store them for you ;)

Yshka

Moon said:
Ladies, ofcourse there is something as too many hipscarfs! I'm sure you don't have room left to store them all. But don't worry, you can send them to me for free and I'll store them for you;)
:clap:

Venefica

I jsed to be that way whit earings when I was a teenager. I could never have to many pairs of earings and simply felt naked whitout somthing dangeling from my ears. And yes I will probably pick up some more hip scarfs eventualy for they are very pretty, right now I am in the project of making one and after that, perhaps I will find myself a green one. I like green.

sstacy123

I think red will be my next one...although I did see one I loved not too long ago that was like a camel color I think....