Mosaic

Super Moderator
I'l take the 3rd I can do a quick one & will see how I go for later in the month & may be able to take another one, no promises though:)
~Mosaic

PS: I've added my name also the 3rd here is the 3nd in the northern hemisphere, so it will appear a little early:)

Last edited:

walladah

I see that between 6 and 9 December there are no registrations....

In case no other members come up for those day, give me one of them to prepare the Advent gift!! Otherwise, keep in mind that i can do the Advent gift for any other day where we have no registered sister/brother dancer!

Thank you so much!!!

Daimona

In case no other members come up for those day, give me one of them to prepare the Advent gift!! Otherwise, keep in mind that i can do the Advent gift for any other day where we have no registered sister/brother dancer!

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you, Walladah! I signed you up for the 6th.

walladah

About 7th

I see that no-one singned up! same for the following days. In case you sign me up for one more day, please, have in mind that i will not have regular access to internet on monday and tuesday.

hugs to all of you!

Ariadne

I see no one has the ninth. I'll post something if that's alright? The advent colander here is one of my pleasures of the season.

Shanazel

Wow- you have a colander just for Advent? Is that sort of like separating meat and milk dishes for orthodox Judaism or more like ornaments you just put out at Christmas?

Darshiva

I have the next couple of days off due to illness, so pick me a date & I'll start spamming up your thread again. Tomorrow works for me!