Undies for under costumes

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Yes definitely Chinese sizing, I haven't bought any, but know a young tiny lass who has, she is happy enough with them.
~Mosaic

Amulya

The size thing can be an issue, I bought leggings recently and I bought the biggest size, they fitted partly but were too short. I hope they will start doing more sizes, I'm sure they will sell more. It would be so handy to have undies in exact the same colour as costumes.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I agree, A Chinese XL is about an Aussie 10. But the pants ( undies as well as outer pants can run very short in the body area as well as the length of the leg on long pants. A few months ago I bought a pair of pants, I went for XXL - the length of the leg was good, but the length from waist to crutch was way to short & the seat of the trousers really weren't cut to take the shape of Caucasian bottoms - we tend to have fuller & more rounded derrieres than our Chinese sisters, so if you purchase from China be aware of that, ask if the cut is suitable for non- Asians.
~M

Amulya

Even undies you buy in the 'west' (if I buy in Holland or Australia) they rarely fit a whole bum in, they generally have leg holes that are too big, or a too long crotch and not enough fabric for a bum and I'm just a size 10, I wonder what's wrong with the designers, they must be men haha.