Where am I in my educational/dance journey? I'm light years ahead of where I first started but now I'm feeling that my eyes are just starting to open up to how amazing this dance form is....

I'm mostly self taught from DVD's and YouTube... almost 10 years of 1/2 - 1 hour a day in the basement figuring things out.

Surfacing occasionally to take a private lesson... a workshop... and once or twice a year performing in public...

Grinding away... because it's in my personality.... enjoying every minute of it....

There are moments of great satisfaction when I catch a glimpse of what I'm chasing...the time when it all comes together, the music , the moves, the feeling of being really in tune...

I'm dabbling in all styles... American Caberet... Egyptian... Fusion... enjoying them all..... and I'm also enjoying all the new friends I've made because of Bellydance...

Not sure if I've answered the question... hope I haven't come off as being to weird... I do get out of the basement the other 23 hours of the day..... Jim