Post Thanks / Like

Default Marhaba shebab..

(greetings young ones)

How are you all doing? It`s been ages but I managed to get myself away from underneath that depressing rock I`ve been living under and I am back to haunt you

For my injury, still not the old one, but well on my way. My bd activities now are concentrated around upperbody movements & pimping my rollator(hey if your 28 and you need that thing you better rock it)

Happy to be back and now I`m off to check all the interesting posts I`ve missed

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back I understand your situation, I'm in a similar situation, though not yet recovered enough to dance again (broken back), but hopefully soon! Great idea to pimp up the rollator

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back & hope the injuries will soon be a thing of the past.
    ~Mosaic
    PS: Decided it would be better to have your thread in Meet & Greet as you are "greeting us all"
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

@amulya: Oh no, thats terrible! I hope you`ll recover very soon and keep your eye on that shimmy at the end of the tunnel!

@mosaic: Thanks en another thanks for moving it, I was second guessing myself as soon as I posted it there!