Post Thanks / Like

Default Photo-Assignments about Belly Dancing in Egypt

Hello everyone!

First I would like to thank Mosaic who has been helping me out and guiding me through this forum!

My name is Mohamed Elsayyed. I am an independent photographer, currently located in Cairo, Egypt. I joined this forum in order to build up connections with artists and members who work in the industry in Egypt. As I would like to make a photography-assignment about belly dancing -especially in Egypt- But I find it hard to do so in Egypt, in comparison to other countries.

If anyone is interested in collaborating or helping me out with it, please fill out the Photo-Assignment form in the following link:
    Photography-Assignments

For any questions or inquiries please write me on: contact@mohamedelsayyed.com

Here are a couple of photos from two different photo sets about belly dancing. One done in Egypt on 2011 (B&W image) and the other photo was shot in Istanbul on 2012.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bhuz_01.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	10091   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bhuz_02.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	10092  

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with your assignment Mohamed I for one would love to see the end result when it is done.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Good luck with your assignment Mohamed I for one would love to see the end result when it is done.
    ~Mosaic
    Me too... Looking forward to the see the results. AND still waiting for any response here