Finally Graduated, Yay!

Ælfscine

Hi...

Just wanted to share with you all that I graduated this month from med school specializing in cardiology. :clap: I now have to do a five-year internship. A headhunter for the WHO almost got on her knees and begged me to become part of the team. :D

I have not forgotten belly dancing. In four years -- give or take -- I shall be able to have my hip replacement. I'm getting excited. The prosthetic hip is experimental yet but I am going to jump at the opportunity to get my mobility back. I don't know how long it will take me to convalesce but I am hoping the belly dance exercise will aid me in my recovery.

Please think of me and pray for me, :pray: And thank you for all your support.

Ælfscine

walladah

Congratulations!

You are a warrior princess, aren't you?

First, congratulations for your graduation and for the new job offer! I wish you the best for your career!
And congratulations for not forgetting about bellydancing but for using any means available to get back to dancing!

Bellydancers never step back, apart from while dancing, of course! yeah!

Hugs from Greece,
W.

walladah

THanks for the rep!

for reasons i cannot understand (my techphobia or clumpsiness probably) i cannot see who repped me, but i understood through the comment and thread linke! Hugs! Best wishes!

Ælfscine

Hi Everyone...

Well, I have my first overseas assignment working with a senior cardiologist as his assistant. The scary thing is that I shall be right in the middle of Ebola Central. Yes, it scares me but this is what I've spent all these years training for.

On the plus side, I might get to spend a few weeks in Morocco for some belly dance lessons. I hope I can find a good teacher. If you have any suggestions where there are good dance studios, I would welcome them.

Anyway, right now it is a case of taking a deep breath and moving on. I'm hoping that I meet interesting people and make new friends.

Later,

Ælfscine

Shanazel

Always happy to hear what you're doing, doc! Sounds like exciting days are ahead for you, professionally and artistically.