Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Makeup removal?

Post Thanks / Like

This thread brings back memories and makes me grateful once again that I no longer have to wear makeup.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I get reasonably good results from Body Shop's camomile eye makeup remover, but for a very stubborn makeup mess I still need to wipe carefully to get everything off. When using any eye makeup remover, be very careful to rinse away all residue of the remover, or it may irritate your eyes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    This thread brings back memories and makes me grateful once again that I no longer have to wear makeup.
    Yea - but makeup is FUN! Usually.

Post Thanks / Like

While I understand that many are fascinated with makeup, I am not, nor have I ever been since about age twelve when I wasn't allowed to wear it. It was something I wore as part of my job and I did not enjoy painting it on or taking it off.

I hereby grant you my share of the stuff, Zorba. Wear it in good health.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

While I understand that many are fascinated with makeup, I am not, nor have I ever been since about age twelve when I wasn't allowed to wear it. It was something I wore as part of my job and I did not enjoy painting it on or taking it off.

I hereby grant you my share of the stuff, Zorba. Wear it in good health.
    I'm with you all the way there Shan. If people could just see my face from stage Id be so damned happy! There's a reason I don't do makeup in class and it's not because "i'll sweat it off"
    Bellydance in Kyabram!
    Skype classes a specialty.
    Email kyabrambellydance@gmail.com for more information.

Post Thanks / Like

I won't say that I'm "fascinated" with makeup, but I do enjoy it as it is an only occasional thing and as such it is a treat. Not being born to it probably has a lot to do with it also - just like I utterly refuse to wear a suit and tie ever again, probably much the same feeling as Shan and Darshiva et al have about makeup!

Post Thanks / Like

Solidarity with Zorba! I hereby refuse to ever wear a suit and tie again, too.

Post Thanks / Like

The best part of wearing make-up is when it is finally removed and the skin feels fresh and clean again.

I have no preferred products, though..
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Solidarity with Zorba! I hereby refuse to ever wear a suit and tie again, too.
    Snort! Have you ever worn one? Fashion items cross over far easier M2F - although I don't know why.

Post Thanks / Like

You bet your sweet patootie I have- gray pinstripe jacket and straight skirt with pantyhose and heels, yet. The necktie was actually a scarf but it served the same strangling purpose. AND I wore makeup at the same time. Horrid disguise expected by the profession during court. NEVER AGAIN.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast