Worth More Than Money! Journey Through Egypt Archive

Mosaic

Super Moderator
What a fantastic, fabulous project, I certainly wish you every success. Have you mentioned it before on the forum? If so I must have missed it.

I am about to donate, but it won't be much unfortunately. Hopefully other members will spare a dollar or 2 to help such a valuable project along.
~Mosaic

Kartane

I have not mentioned it before! I don't know why I did not post it sooner. Sahra is an amazing researcher, dancer and advocate and I am trying to help her out by posting everywhere I can think of in the last days! Wish I had posted here sooner! I will check with her on alternative ways to donate too. I know she will eventually have the cultural dance prints and t-shirts up for sale to help the cause!

Kartane

Oh good heavens! That is annoying. I have a message in to Sahra and hope to hear back soon.

Aniseteph

I think it's a Kickstarter thing, not anything that can be changed by users. It looks like a fabulous project though, going to check out the website, and at least one of those CDs is on my must get list now. Because I need more belly dance music, oh yes...:rolleyes:

Kartane

Yes - it appears it's a Kickstarter issue. They just don't take paypal. :-/ Hopefully there will be another option to help out and/or buy goodies! Regardless, please check out the Journey Through Egypt Website and programs. There is an amazing wealth of information there!

Kartane

Update!

"Do you want to contribute to the Kickstarter, but not through Kickstarter itself?

Feel free to choose your tier (must have an open slot!) and add-on's and Paypal the appropriate amount to JourneyEgypt@yahoo.com!

This piece was done for us by bellydancer Elizabeth Lundblade in Portland, OR. Check out some of her other work here : http://www.lundbladeart.com/"

Thanks all!