Post Thanks / Like

Default Photo Gallery moderators wanted

Greetings everyone,

OrientalDancer.net is looking for volunteers for the new photo gallery. Optimally each category in the photo gallery would have two moderators. Moderators of the photo gallery would be in charge of browsing 'their' gallery regularly, making sure the pictures are appropriate, (for example that some spammer hasn't posted unrelated/inappropriate pictues) and that pictures are posted in the proper category. Also reading comments, again, making sure that the comment section is free of spammers and trolls. You do NOT have to be a computer guru to be a moderator in the photo gallery. There are some simple functions that moderators have to moderate the gallery, tutorials will be set up by Anatoliy and I to help you learn how to use those tools and we are always here to help and answer questions... If you would like to be a photo gallery moderator please post here or if you prefer you can contact either Anatoliy or I by PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Salome.

I could take over either the category "promotional pictures" or "performance pictures", if there are no other moderators for them yet. Or the "video clip gallery". My first choice though is "promotional pictures"

Post Thanks / Like

Promo pictures it is. Thanks a lot!! Anatoliy will get you set up soon.

Post Thanks / Like

My forum isn't very busy, so I could take on another in the photo gallery. Doesn't matter the category.

Post Thanks / Like

I also could take up a photo gallery thread. I don't mind which one