Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Do you use the albums feature here?

It does not seem to be a feature people use on the forum much. Do you use it? If not, why not? Is it archaic... What with streaming FB news feeds does anyone go look at someone's album anymore? What if your album pictures were highlighted? What do you or don't you like about the album feature?
    Like the forum on Facebook ~ Follow me on Pinterest and Twitter ~ We appreciate support of this forum through ads, shopping, and donations.

Post Thanks / Like

My main reason for not using it more is because of the limited number of photos we can upload, but if that has something to do with the cost of running this site, I totally understand. Eeeeeeeeeevery once in a blue moon, I'll look at others's pics, but others hardly put up pics, either.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't use it at all, and I rarely host pics here either because it doesn't like what my camera produces, so I only use it for my profile pic & my avatar.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to use the album feature a fair amount on another BD forum - then they upgraded the forum software and dumped my album! Since then, I've pretty much relied on my own resources and use my own domain to store/host pictures.

Of course, you know I wouldn't be caught DEAD on facesuck...

Post Thanks / Like

I use it rarely. Usually I don't publish pictures, but I've used this forum to publish some nice dance shots (and always asked for permissions from the dancers in the photo).
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not an uploading pics to the interwebs sort of person. Even getting tagged on FB slightly freaks me out. FB slightly freaks me out, period. Cyber dinosaur, me.

Post Thanks / Like

I seldom use it these days I am not a photo taking person & I seldom use FB either.
    ~M
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a serious photo taking person but not much of an online poster of my own photographs. I forget the album feature even exists and considering the disagreements between my equipment and this new program, I doubt I could even get in there and post if I wanted to. Latest discombobulation: I had 3,165 new notifications when I signed in today.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone had that Shan, we haz an upgrade.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool. Maybe the upgrade will make my life easier. I just managed to type this whole post with only three(make that four) re-dos necessary.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast