Who has a "designs by janie" stocking?

Salome

Administrator
Sometimes a girl just feels like a body stocking! I have two. One I can't remember who I bought it from but it doesn't work for me at all because the legs are cut quite high. I wear my belt low. I am short waisted and my belt sits below my hip bones so that was totally unusable. I had another I liked but it's packed up with some stuff in another state... and well I need one now. So I am looking around at one to buy and was looking at this http://www.designsbyjanie.com/products-page/ I want a stocking that cuts the leg like a classic ballet leotard not a French cut bathing suit. Does anyone have one of her's? Thanks!

Shanazel

My sugarpetals body stockings are ballet cut across the leg. I have two and they wear like iron.

Need a little extra warmth up there in the tundra?

Salome

Administrator
The one I have (and like) I must have gotten from sugar petals! Couldn't remember. Thanks Shan

Not cold yet, but plenty wet!

Shanazel

Wet and cold here right now. My plants are loving it. My horses want to know why they aren't in the barn. Maybe I should get them body stockings?

Shanazel

Wow. If you can't find what you're looking for on that site you are just way too particular. What a selection!

Dunyah

Wow. If you can't find what you're looking for on that site you are just way too particular. What a selection!

They even have a design with long sleeves that have a circular "bell" at the elbow, very pretty. I've been wanting one of those whenever the budget will allow.

Salome

Administrator
Thanks for posting Dunyah! Want to pick one up for Gypsy Stage and don't have time to sew straps etc. so I am set on that website...

Daimona

I've got several items from bellystockings.com / .co.uk - very good quality and good service as well.