Dance lessons by Rebecca

Darshiva

It'd be worth it. You know, if she was Jillina or DaVid or someone. But this is a nobody in bellydance. Must be one HECK of a teacher though. I've got pretty strong confidence in my teaching skills and that's above what I'd charge for a private lesson.

Last edited:

Shanazel

Wow, Susan, you have quite a repertoire of dances that you teach. I didn't see belly dance listed, though. Did I just miss it?

I've always thought Latin dances look like fun but I'm lucky if I can get my husband to dance with me in the kitchen; doubt he'd consider samba in public. ;)

Shanazel

The site says all sessions are 45 minutes. Susan? Rebecca? Where are you? Don't let us scare you away.

Wow, Susan, you have quite a repertoire of dances that you teach. I didn't see belly dance listed, though. Did I just miss it?

I've always thought Latin dances look like fun but I'm lucky if I can get my husband to dance with me in the kitchen; doubt he'd consider samba in public. ;)

Hi Shanazel

firstly let me know which dance do you want to learn.I am take many dance classes.If you have any dance query visit here http://dancingwithrebecca.com/dances-i-teach/ and call us for 2163937769 any other query

Darshiva

Is Susan Kelly 639 a stage name? Stage names we (of all people) get, but why the numbers? Wouldn't it have made more sense to use a more original stage name & stand out a bit rather than using numbers? Or are the numbers to make you stand out?