hello from Italy

Daimona

Welcome.
This is a very international forum with dancers and dance enthusiasts of all levels from all over the world.

Amulya

Welcome to the forum! I used to be from the EU, The Netherlands, but I live in Australia now. What's the belly dance scene like in Italy?

SephiraLamour

Welcome to the forum! I used to be from the EU, The Netherlands, but I live in Australia now. What's the belly dance scene like in Italy?

Hello!
the belly dance scene in italyis quite vibrant in some areas more than others... but i am a bit in the shadow as i since long i kept training by myself and not following a specific teacher.Plus last years i have been travelling anddoing other stuff, so just recently I started concentrating again.
How is going in australia?

Amulya

I'm a bit out of the loop with the scene in Australia (I broke my back two years ago and haven't been able to go out much) but Darshiva would be able to tell you more. Wish I could tag people on here, I'll PM her about this thread :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Sephira, welcome to the forum. I live in Australia but am originally from New Zealand:)
~Mosaic