Annet design ...made with love...

Annet99

Hi.
If you allow me, I will tell a little about yourself.
I am Ukrainian. Fond of belly dance since 2007. Creating costumes since 2009. This passion - my hobby (income from it do not have). With great pleasure, inspiration and love creating images for yourself and girls from other countries. I do it for the sake of proper perfection personal growth. I am constantly in search of new friends and ideas. Now join me in sewing costumes supervised by a professional seamstress, so great pleasure to share with you their experience. Accept any criticism appropriately and be grateful for the new idea and expressed wishes.

P.S. I apologize for my English - I use an online translator (((. And I'm very ashamed because of this (((

So ...

First, I rebuffed suit "Jasper"

"Bahira"

"April"

Annet99

There are costumes that are not captured professionally. Therefore displace their spread. If possible I will be corrected)))). Additional pictures can be viewed on my page: https://vk.com/albums50265849 or my blog: http://annet.evelinaogu.com.

I can now offer a new suit "Jungle". Size S-M. Used accessories: rhinestone crystal DMC, acrylic stones, rocks glass, beads, beads and sequins. Fabric: satin and flying colored chiffon. Skirt dance regelinom processed.
Price 200$ + shipping 40$

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Lovely costumes Annet, you are very cleaver:) Are you selling them? If not I'll move your thread from retailers to the costumes section. If they are for sale do put a price on them & some sizing.
~Mosaic

Amulya

I love the first one, the emerald green one, so amazing! Lots of work! How long does it take you to finish one?

Farasha Hanem

Hi, Annet, welcome to the forum! :D Your creations are lovely! And please don't be ashamed for not knowing English or for having to use a translator, you're doing fine! :D

Annet99

Lovely costumes Annet, you are very cleaver:) Are you selling them? If not I'll move your thread from retailers to the costumes section. If they are for sale do put a price on them & some sizing.
~Mosaic

Thank you very much ! I am glad that people like . Sales last represented costumes - Jungle . All the rest - my work done for the client or at the behest of the soul; ) . They all found their mistresses.

Annet99

Mao, Thank you!!!

Amulya, emerald costume was my first creation in bellydance. It was created back in 2009 . I went on maternity leave ( child care ) , so sewing a long time - about 1 year since free time , I was deprived . Now my baby has grown up and I sew faster. On average, it takes about 1 suit 2 months.

Farasha Hanem, Thank you for your support and understanding ;)

Annet99

Adds size costume "Jungle".
Size bodice "A" - "B" (see photo size: full "A"). The volume under the chest - 70 cm. Hips 90 cm. Skirt length 102 cm, the hem sewn regilin. All parts of the costume elastic stockings, so +/- to the size allowed.
Additional photo:

Annet99

size S-M. Price 95$. The kit includes: dress, 6 bracelets, dressing with a flower on the head

Last edited:

Annet99

Sales top . Size XS-S. Perfect for baby or little girl . At the bottom of a wide elastic band . Before - with double pockets. If necessary . You can substitute a cup , for example, with the swimsuit . Price 5$ :dance:

back view

Annet99

Khaligi

Voclano

Nimfa

My decoration

Lovely RED

Last edited:

Annet99

This suit I sell! It's the new costume. Size: bra-B/C, skirt lenth 100-105cm, hips-<=100cm.
180$ with shipping