Aloha From Chuck aka Mr. Kajira

Chuck

Hello, some of you may know me, some not, more people know my wife Kajira Djoumahna author of "The Tribal Bible" founder of BlackSheep BellyDance, and producer of Tribal Fest® of which I try and help out.

She very rarely gets online so I am kinda the internet face of it all, I know, scary huh...

I like long walks on the beach, Pop Tarts, Blueberry, trains golf and in my free time I am a full time Mobile DJ,,, www.ChuckTheDJ.com

I also do small-medium production for events like haflas, and so on.

Oh, and I like Coconut Rum and my dance troupe is King Chuck & The Chuckettes.... you can find us on YouTube ... My line up of back-up dancers is impressive if I do say so myself, which I do, so there, I said it! LOL

Oh yeah, sometimes I am a smartass,,, :)

Chuck

they were,,, that was the second group,,,, When I went back on stage after the first time those "Chuckettes" had an insane rider that I just wasn't willing to fulfill, so I kicked them out and went with the second bunch,,,
Lori Tawasha - Therese Whyatt - Steven Eggars - Frank Farinaro - Sherri Wheatley - Cera Byer - Kajira Djoumahna - Lee Ali - Aubre Hill - Zoe Jakes - Carolena Nericcio

The first set of Chuckettes were - Heather Stants - Amy Sigil - Michelle Manx - Kajira - Tempest - Rachel Brice - John Compton and Princess Farhana. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIq1W1gckQ0&feature=related