New domain

Tarik Sultan

Hi everybody:
I'm sending a message to let everyone know that I've had to change the domain name for my website. The new address is tariksultan.net not .com Long story, but let's just say the first person who made my site made some monumental blunders that have been plaging me for years. I finally concluded that the best solution was to make a fresh start.

Safran

Congratulations on your new web home!!! Sending you virtual bread and salt (Estonian traditional housewarming gift ;))!!!

Aniseteph

Racks brain for traditional Sussex housewarming gift... ummm, banoffee pie, real ale?

Happy New Domain, Tarik!

BigJim

Sending virtual perogies and vodka... traditional Saskatchewan housewarming gift.....

P.S. Hope to see you in 3 weeks

Tarik Sultan

Thank you everybody. Now I have to figure out how to drive traffic to my site without going through some company that wants to charge a fee to rip the a$$ out of me! What's racks brain and banofee pie? Love to try all the food. We can give the alchohol to Zorba. I'm a cheap date. And I haven't forgotten about you Zorba, just very busy.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Thank you everybody. Now I have to figure out how to drive traffic to my site without going through some company that wants to charge a fee to rip the a$$ out of me! What's racks brain and banofee pie? Love to try all the food. We can give the alcohol to Zorba. I'm a cheap date. And I haven't forgotten about you Zorba, just very busy.
Waaaaaa! I feel so abandoned! *SOB!* :D

Updated my links - but wouldn't know what to do with the alcohol!