One Hot Belly Dancer From Egypt , Worth Watching

Safran

I'm sorry but it is very difficult to concentrate on her dancing when she is wearing a dress like that...

But on a different note - where or why is this filmed? I came across a video of another Egyptian dancer dancing in the same setting. Are they filmed for a TV show? I can't find the clip right now unfortunately :(

Shanazel

Another Dina wannabe. Bad camera work, ghastly costume, no way to tell what kind of dancer she is from this clip. Seriously, dude, this is a non-starter for your first post.

Farasha Hanem

Another Dina wannabe. Bad camera work, ghastly costume, no way to tell what kind of dancer she is from this clip. Seriously, dude, this is a non-starter for your first post.

THIS. ^ Her dress was about one to two sizes too small, the side straps of her thong were showing, and the camera work was horrendous. She probably is a good dancer, but it was ridiculously impossible to tell.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Bad news, Mosaic. I made you one in metallic red and it is on its way to you via slow boat to Oz.
I am so, so glad it's a slow boat LOL!;) I'd be arrested for murder (serial murder) wearing such a glam dress, because everyone who saw me would drop dead of shock:lol:
~M

Aniseteph

Another video for which I suspect I am not the target audience.

And there I was wondering what to wear for the next hafla. Two sizes too small foiled Lycra it is... see my authenticity and weep, people, he he he...

Daimona

Another video for which I suspect I am not the target audience.

And there I was wondering what to wear for the next hafla. Two sizes too small foiled Lycra it is... see my authenticity and weep, people, he he he...

Oh, you mean the dress I made for you some years ago? Pics please! :p ;)

Shanazel

Why do folks go to the trouble to register for OD, post a single bad video, then disappear? :think: Was it something we said?

Aniseteph

Oh, you mean the dress I made for you some years ago? Pics please! :p ;)

Not two sizes too small, and totally fails the foil factor, ha!

Tried to pm you but you've got too many stored PM's. The short story, following a while in the performance opportunity wilderness things are slightly picking up and it could be perfect for a cheeky stick number that's been on my to do list for a while. If the next hafla schedule isn't full...

Thank you for the inspiration, yay!:cool:

Okay, how about I post this vid of another fine Egyptian dancer. I just stumbled upon her recently, while just browsing in general. Nermin El-Feky. I think she's maybe retired now, or perhaps not as active as before, as I understand it, after her marriage. But I'm pretty sure that she was a very popular dancer in her time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiViiGTNG7I