Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool One Hot Belly Dancer From Egypt , Worth Watching

Enjoy <3

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry but it is very difficult to concentrate on her dancing when she is wearing a dress like that...

But on a different note - where or why is this filmed? I came across a video of another Egyptian dancer dancing in the same setting. Are they filmed for a TV show? I can't find the clip right now unfortunately

Post Thanks / Like

Another Dina wannabe. Bad camera work, ghastly costume, no way to tell what kind of dancer she is from this clip. Seriously, dude, this is a non-starter for your first post.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Another Dina wannabe. Bad camera work, ghastly costume, no way to tell what kind of dancer she is from this clip. Seriously, dude, this is a non-starter for your first post.
    THIS. ^ Her dress was about one to two sizes too small, the side straps of her thong were showing, and the camera work was horrendous. She probably is a good dancer, but it was ridiculously impossible to tell.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! that dress ( if it could be called a dress) just not a good look at all.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Bad news, Mosaic. I made you one in metallic red and it is on its way to you via slow boat to Oz.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Bad news, Mosaic. I made you one in metallic red and it is on its way to you via slow boat to Oz.
    I am so, so glad it's a slow boat LOL! I'd be arrested for murder (serial murder) wearing such a glam dress, because everyone who saw me would drop dead of shock
    ~M
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Another video for which I suspect I am not the target audience.

And there I was wondering what to wear for the next hafla. Two sizes too small foiled Lycra it is... see my authenticity and weep, people, he he he...

Post Thanks / Like

Aniseteph, for the sake of the audience - don't show too much of that authenticity

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aniseteph View Post
    Another video for which I suspect I am not the target audience.

And there I was wondering what to wear for the next hafla. Two sizes too small foiled Lycra it is... see my authenticity and weep, people, he he he...
    Oh, you mean the dress I made for you some years ago? Pics please! :-P
    --
    Daim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast