Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! Looks lovely.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I have just edited post #2 in this thread to indicate that I have finished all updates to Mississippi and Montana. If you are in one of these places, please check your entry and (if needed) provide updates.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still debating what needs to go onto an entry for myself (and I need to update stuff on other sites as well - yikes!)

How long do you think it will be before you will start on the international stuff, and ergo I need to make my decision about content & submit it?
    Bellydance in Kyabram!
    Skype classes a specialty.
    Email kyabrambellydance@gmail.com for more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darshiva View Post
    How long do you think it will be before you will start on the international stuff, and ergo I need to make my decision about content & submit it?
    Hi Darshiva! I expect I'll finish the U.S. stuff around the end of September or early October. I haven't decided for sure what to tackle next after that. It'll depend on whether I think I have the stamina to tackle something daunting (such as Canada or the UK, both of which look like they'll require a huge amount of effort) or whether to tackle something simpler (Africa, Europe, etc.)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm probably not going to be on task until November so I'll wait until then if you don't mind. If you want to do Australia/Pacific region before then, let me know and I'll get something sorted out for you in time.
    Bellydance in Kyabram!
    Skype classes a specialty.
    Email kyabrambellydance@gmail.com for more information.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't started teaching, I'm still in the process of taking mentoring sessions with Darshiva, then I'll hopefully start my certification studies either at the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Should I wait to submit a directory request until I get my certification? I'm in Oklahoma.

Post Thanks / Like

Farasha, the "right" time to send in your entry is after you've actually begun to either seek professional performing gigs or offer classes. You don't really need to factor in your certification timing unless you're going to wait until AFTER certification to start teaching.

Post Thanks / Like

I just updated Post #2 on this thread to show that I've processed ALL requests in my backlog for Nebraska, North Carolina, and North Dakota. All entries for all states listed in Post #2 should now reflect any requests you may have made in the past - if you don't see YOUR current info in there, that means that I need for you to use this link to ask me to add, remove, or update this entry:

http://www.shira.net/dir-update.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darshiva View Post
    I'm probably not going to be on task until November so I'll wait until then if you don't mind. If you want to do Australia/Pacific region before then, let me know and I'll get something sorted out for you in time.
    It's ok to wait until November. Most likely I'll work on Canada before I start with Australia/Pacific, and Canada will probably take me a few weeks!

Post Thanks / Like

I have finished the updates to Nevada and New Hampshire, and have updated Post #2 accordingly.

As word has gotten out that I'm updating the directory, I've received a lot of additional updates and new requests for addition. Last night, I processed a bunch of NEW requests that just arrived over the weekend for adding & updating dancers' entries in North Carolina, Nevada, and North Dakota.

The process continues....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast