Hi Everyone!

Ariadne

Well it's been about a year now. I dropped in once or twice but I haven't really done much in the way of BD other then picking up some DVD's which I then haven't used... :whistle: ...So I thought I would introduce myself again.

Hi, I'm Ariadne (or Ariadne Eleni on other forums). My hobbies are 3D design, cooking, RPG's, and of course bellydance. I prefer Turkish style dance but it has been so long since I've been in a regular class that I consider myself a beginner again. Once again I am without a teacher so I will have to depend on my library of DVD's (perhaps I should have listed collecting BD DVD's as a hobby also...). I would love to travel to workshops and to visit all of you but I am po' so that isn't real likely any time soon. I have several health problems (*deep breath* IBS, fibromyalgia, hypoglycemia [newly diagnosed], and food allergies) which annoy me to no end and get in the way of becoming the amazing dancer I wish to be. I am determined not to let my health or age stop me from getting there someday. My occupation is being a stay-at-home mom and homeschooling my two boys and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

... I believe that is about it.

So nice to see everyone again and I'll do my best to be around. :D

Ariadne

Thanks Diamona, It's good to be home. :D

Darshiva, I've collected Ruby's DVD's from Cheeky Girls including "Totally Turkish" and "All About Arms". I've occasionally borrowed "Turkish Style Belly Dance" by Artemis but haven't purchased it yet myself (I never seem to have the $40 to drop when I think of it). I have bought her "Zill Speak - How to Play Finger Cymbals from A(lmee) to Z(ills)" but it's a CD.

If you know of any please tell me, I'm always looking!

Darshiva

I don't know of any that you haven't mentioned. I mostly collect egyptian style, fusion & tribal dvds because that's what's available.

Shanazel

Ooooo, welcome home, Ariadne! I've missed you and was so glad to see your name pop up after all this time. Sorry about all the health struggles but you aren't alone. We're here!

Ariadne

Thanks Shanazel, I've missed you too. I've never forgotten your possessiveness back when I temporarily took my leave last year and it still warms my heart. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Good to have you back, we do miss our "oldies":) ... Sorry to hear of your health problems & that you don't have a teacher at the moment. Such a pain when that happens, hopefully a new teacher will appear in your area soon:) Look forward to your posts:)
~Mosaic