Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello everyone! :)

For a while I've been reading these forums and found this very useful and full of good information about belly dance So I decided to make a profile here.

Let me introduce myself. I come from Finland. I'm 20 years old. I started belly dancing at the age of 17 watching videos from youtube. I did that for about a year and then I started taking classes one hour a week at a local sports club. After one season I started taking two hours a week. By the end of this year I will have two years with that club. We have shows with our group every spring and Christmas.

I'm falling for belly dance more and more after every lesson. I feel it very attach to my spirit and I'm really loving it. I desire to know more about belly dance itself and other dancers, how did you end up doing belly dance? What does belly dance mean to you?

Nice to meet everybody

Love and light

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, neighbour!
    (I am based in Tallinn, but these days I am travelling a lot. But maybe we'll meet each other at some event, either on my side or yours )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Safran View Post
    Welcome, neighbour!
    (I am based in Tallinn, but these days I am travelling a lot. But maybe we'll meet each other at some event, either on my side or yours )
    Hello! Looking forward to it

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Always happy to meet a new dancer on OD.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Always nice to see a new face.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Welcome to the forum
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)