Very bright three-coloured costume for solo or duet

kira-shakira

Hello ladies! My name is Keira, I am from Russia. :)
My English is not so good, so in advance I apologize for all my mistakes.

I did bellydance for a long time and now I learn different dances. So as people say "I'm cleaning out my dance closet".
That is why I have a few costumes for sale, a half I sold already.

All my costumes I did myself with my mother`s help, she is a professional tailor.
She sewed and I decorated.
Decoration bellydance costumes is my hobbi.
From one costume to another my decoration became better and better, more professional, more beautiful, more expensive. :)

So...let's begin.
I have 2 costumes for a duet, you can buy only 1 of them or at once 2 for your duet.
Now I put only pictures and more description I will do another time.

SIZE is S & M, it`s 4\6 US.
PRICE = 250$ (free shipping)

COLOR: fuchsia (or brightly pink), orange, yellow.
There are also "jewelry" on feet.
Costume was worn only 1 time.

You can reply here or email me: cutiekira@yandex.ru

DSCF8875.jpg DSCF8878.jpg

DSCF8880.jpg DSCF2964-3.jpg

You can create your own image with this costume, add smth., also you can use it for a different dances.
For example how I see it:
- for a classic dance - you can sew new long skirt, 1 or a few, the skirts can be different color and have different designe;
- for a "tabla" - you can use this short skirt (as we did);
- for a dance with a silk veils - there are veils with the same 3 colors (I also have veils same 3 colors, so if you need I can sell it) ;
- for a "latina-tabla" or "brazilian dance" - you can add boa or feathers on the head.

So you can use one costume as for classic dance as for show only changing skirts or adding some attribute.

Last edited:
Is it usual for belly dancers in Russia to dance with a tiny little skirt like that? I think the reason you are not selling is that belly dancers in most other countries wear a long skirt.

Greek Bonfire

I would not describe this as a typical bellydance costume, however, I have seen one or two dancers in Cairo who have worn skirts this short. But they are very, very rare.

kira-shakira

Girls, I'm sorry, if I will tell something wrong. I don't want you to offend at all.
We live in the modern world, the Internet is very developed. Didn't you see before similar costume? There is a huge number of various costume in a bellydance world.
This costume in this case was for show dance. But if to take away strips and wings on shoulders and put on a long skirt you will get a classic bellydance costume, as I wrote in the description of a costume.
Unless you have no such costumes? Do you always and everywhere use only a classical costume for any dance???
There was concert for 1,5 hours at our school of dance. For each dance were different costumes ;) (!)

ANNA BORISOVA (RUSSIA)
29b0255be4cf.jpg

RANDA KAMEL
6428bd2a970c.jpg

Didn't you see before similar costume? There is a huge number of various costume in a bellydance world.
This costume in this case was for show dance. But if to take away strips and wings on shoulders and put on a long skirt you will get a classic bellydance costume, as I wrote in the description of a costume.
Unless you have no such costumes? Do you always and everywhere use only a classical costume for any dance???

You did not offend, I was just curious. No, I have no such costume and have never seen any dancer in Australia or New Zealand wear a short skirt, ever. The closest I have seen is the dress for the Melaya Luff, which is longer.

To me it looks more like something a Salsa or Samba dancer would wear.

I've seen sleeves and stripes on belly dance costumes before, it's just the length of the skirt that is unusual.

Shanazel

I certainly wasn't offended but like Oz wondered if that was a common costume style in your homeland. Short skirts and costumes with Roman Legionnaire-esque flavor might be worn here for fusion or fantasy dance but not belly dance.

Last edited:

Shanazel

Kinda cool, isn't it? Be pretty dull if costumes were the same the world over. ;) If you ever decide to share photos of other costume styles in your area, I for one would enjoy seeing them.

kira-shakira

I am afraid that for this purpose it is necessary to create a huge gallery. :D
Costumes even only one of famous dancer will make excite. ;)